ICO review of Metronome (MTN): valuation, analysis, token cost | Digital Rating Agency
We will call you soon!
This project doesn't have a level of investment attractiveness
No
Rating
Medium
Quality Rate
5.0 / 7.0
project concept
6.0
tokens
4.0
business model
4.3
project support
5.0
the tech
5.0
communication
5.0
team
6.3
jurisprudence
4.6

Metronome

About
Team
Sale details
Tokens

The Metronome project is developing a cross-platform cryptocurrency, which is capable of running on several blockchains, that will ensure its survival if basic blockchains, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, become compromised or replaced by another network, according to developers.

Jeff Garzik
CEO
Matthew Roszak
Chairman & Co-Founder
Peter Vessenes Vessenes
Chief Cryptographer

8 million tokens will be available for purchase through the Initial Supply Auction. The seven-day basic initial auction with a one-minute price reduction is scheduled for May 2018. The starting price of the MTN token will be 2 ETH descending price every minute until the end of the auction or the sale of all MTNs.

The initial volume of the MTN will be 10 million. Metronome creators will receive 20% (2 million MTN) of the total MTN issuance, that will be reserved within a separate TokenLocker contract (25% available immediately after the Initial Supply Auction, and the remaining 75% will be unblocked quarterly for 12 quarters in equal parts). The remaining 8 million tokens will be available for purchase through the Initial Supply Auction.

Rate history

The first professional digital rating agency DigRate has assigned 5.0 points out of 7.0 to the Metronome project


The Metronome project team develops a cross-platform MTN token, the main feature of which is the ability to export / import to various blockchain systems. MTN tokens are designed to solve the problems of high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, low transaction velocity and free transition between blockchains.


The initial volume of the MTN will be 10 million. Metronome creators will receive 20% (2 million MTN) of the total MTN issuance, that will be reserved within a separate TokenLocker contract (25% available immediately after the Initial Supply Auction, and the remaining 75% will be unblocked quarterly for 12 quarters in equal parts). The remaining 8 million tokens will be available for purchase through the Initial Supply Auction. The seven-day basic initial auction with a one-minute price reduction is scheduled for May 2018.  


The Metronome project is implemented by the experienced BloqLabs team. The leaders are very experienced and authoritative representatives of the crypto industry: Jeff Garzik - CEO and Co-founder of Bloq. He was one of the developers at Bitcoin Core. Matthew Roszak is a Co-founder of Tally Capital, which specializes in digital assets and blockchain technology. The investment portfolio includes more than 20 projects, including Blockchain Capital, Block.One, Blockstream, Civic, Factom, QTUM.


The advantages of MTN over main cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, ZEC) are the increased transaction velocity, possibility of payment by subscription and selection of blockchain network. The main risk of buying MTN is a new approach to the token sale with inflationary component. The purchase of MTN for investment purposes is doubtful, rather it is worth considering MTN as a more convenient means of settlement. Flexibility within different blockchain platforms, emission steadiness and autonomy of the Metronome smart contracts, give the token a high potential to become massive and to deduce cryptocurrencies calculations to a new level.


More information about the strengths and weaknesses of the project can be found in our review. 


Token
Metronome
Price
1 MTN = 0.0000033 - 2 ETH
Soft cap
-
Hard cap
16,000,000 ETH
Bonuses at Pre-Sale
-
Platform
Ethereum
Token type
ERC20
Accepted
ETH
Country
TBA

Downloads and links

Website
Review
Rating scores express an opinion of Digital Rating Agency and do not have any fact-finding mission or recommendations to buy, own, sell any of the assets or take any investment decisions. Digital Rating Agency does not undertake any responsibility for any consequences, interpretations, judgements, recommendations and other actions directly or indirectly related to the rating score, the rating assessments from Digital Rating Agency, any summary and conclusions contained in the rating report and rating releases, or the absence of abovementioned. The only source, depicting the real state of the rating score, is the official site www.digrate.com
Creative Commons
Disclaimer
Лицензия Creative Commons
Rating scores express an opinion of Digital Rating Agency and do not have any fact-finding mission or recommendations to buy, own, sell any assets and take any investment decisions. Digital Rating Agency does not undertake any responsibility for any consequences, interpretations, judgements, recommendations and other actions directly or indirectly related to the rating score, the rating operations conducted by Digital Rating Agency, any summary and conclusions contained in the rating report and rating releases, or the absence of abovementioned. The only source, depicting the real state of the rating score, is official site www.digrate.com