The Digital Rating Agency recalled the "С" rating score of investment attractiveness assigned to the Xronos.space project - high default risk in the short term - due to a significant change in the project. The previous rating score is not valid.
In the opinion of the Digital Rating Agency team, XRONOS is a perfect example of a project that combines a wide range of fraud signs in it.
According to the official website, "XRONOS is an aggregator of cryptocurrency and blockchain-technologies. XRONOS target is to create the first truly stable cryptocurrency." We identified several alarm signs, on the basis of which we reached conclusions on the low investment attractiveness of the project:
1. Guaranteed profitability. The promise of profitability above the bank deposit is a serious reason to think about the sources of this income. The multiple profit guarantee is a clear sign of fraudulent projects.
2. Questionable social networks profiles. The vast majority of participants' accounts are closed and don't contain a mention of the project.
3. A language mix for making the project meaningful. Part of the text, including Terms & Conditions, isn't translated into Russian, while the main website content is translated, and the team itself obviously has Russian roots and attracts funding among the Russian-speaking audience.
4. The team hasn't been in contact to answer our questions.
5. Complex words and constructions, whereas all the same can be described much easier and more clearly, can be a sign of deliberate complication of the perception, which is not very good for investors.
6. A small number of subscribers in social networks.
7. Considerable discrepancies in the text on the website and the laid out documents. For example, on the website's Terms & Conditions we couldn't find the promised guaranteed profitability, moreover, there is a complete disclaimer of liability.
Among the advantages, there are stylish pictures on Facebook, the presence of Edgar Otchenshenko in the team, whose Facebook page is more like the living one, and the fascinating White Paper.
According to the collective opinion of Digital Rating Agency, the investment attractiveness rating of the XRONOS is "C" - low investment attractiveness, high default risk in the short term. Fraud Rate Scam.
This evaluation expresses the view of Digital Rating Agency and is not a fact-finding or recommendation to buy, hold or sell those or other assets, make investment decisions. We do not blame anyone for fraudulent actions, but we express our opinion about high risks. Digital Rating Agency assumes no responsibility for any consequences, interpretations, conclusions, recommendations or other actions directly or indirectly related to the evaluation performed by DigRate’s rating actions, as well as the observations and conclusions contained in the rating report and press releases, or absence of all of the above. The only source that reflects the current state of assessments is the official website www.digrate.com.